Estero and the communities in the surrounding area offer a magnitude of lifestyle choices and strong appreciation for your investments. The area has always been famous for its beautiful white sandy beaches, first-class golf courses, incredible fishing, and mesmerizing sunsets! Temperatures hover in the low to mid 90′s during the summer months, and in winter, our 60-75 degree weather earns Estero the title “Paradise”. There are communities for everyone’s lifestyle and desires. Whether you’re visiting or you live here, enjoy LEARNING more about this wonderful place, right here on VisitEstero.com, Estero’s Premier Website!!
The Best of Estero
See some of VisitEstero’s most recent and popular news from today!
- Tech updates: Mobil devices now dominate digital media in the U.S. -
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals -
- Brian Hamman for Commissioner has his VICTORY – plus many others -
- BREAKING NEWS – EXCLUSIVE FROM VISITESTERO – MORE OF A REASON TO “Raise Your Flag Estero” campaign -
- Thrive Church’s Grand Launch at FGCU was a successful standing room only service -
- 2 Great Lunch & Learns from Florida Blue – Looking out for the community -
- Lee County Board Meeting and Common Core – Aug. 27th – Worth the Read – Protect our Children -
Calendar of Events
Photo Contest Winner